[mlpack] Ideas for GSOC

Manish Kumar manish887kr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:29:06 EST 2019

Hi Xiaohong,

It's good to see some novel techniques being added to mlpack's RL
framework. Thanks for working over PER, I am confident that it will be
ready to merge soon enough.

Regarding GSoC idealist, we are working over adding some recent RL ideas.
We will update the list very soon. You may also propose any idea, you
belive could be a good addition.

Regards,
Manish Kunar