[mlpack] Contributing to mlpack

Ashutosh Parija ashuparija at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:32:24 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

I am Ashutosh Parija, an undergraduate student from Indian Institute of
Technology(IIT), Roorkee. I am an aspirant for GSOC 2019 and would love
contributing to mlpack. I am interested in machine learning and deep
learning. I have gone through the ideas list and found the idea
“mlpack-TensorFlow Translator” very interesting. I would love to be a part
of this project, but I don’t have significant experience with tensorflow,
keras or pytorch. Can you guide me on how I can get started and all the
relevant things I need to learn to successfully contribute to this project?

--

Thanks and Regards,

Ashutosh Parija

B Tech. Final Year

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee