[mlpack] Ideas List for GSoC 2019

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Jan 15 14:24:56 EST 2019

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 03:22:14PM +0530, Pranav Gadikar wrote:
> Hello Mentors/collaborators,
>     Can you please tell me where to find the ideas list for GSoC 2019?
>
> I was actually going through last years ideas and found the Essential Deep
> Learning Modules from GSoC 2018 ideas list very relevan,rather an extension
> to my current work on convolutional nets. I wanted to know if its still
> available for 2019 as well.

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for getting in touch.  Actually we have not created the GSoC 2019
ideas list yet, so please be patient and it'll get added to the wiki.
Although we intend to apply for GSoC 2019, the organization application
period has only opened today.  So we have not applied, or even been
accepted.

Ryan Curtin    | "I'm just going to shoot you once!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Joseph Dunn