[mlpack] Issue doubt and to start contributing

Kunvar Thaman f20170964 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Mon Feb 4 22:22:51 EST 2019

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kunvar Thaman, and I'm an Electrical and Electronics Engineering
undergraduate at BITS Pilani, India. Over the past two years, I've fallen
in love with machine learning and its wonderful applications and have been
involved in several relevant projects.

I'd like to get involved in the MLPack community and I've read the
pages on *getting
started, GSOC ideas page, *downloaded and compiled ML pack, and gone
through some of the documentation.

I was sorting through *good first issues* and recently saw a new issue #
1760: *Avoid copying pandas data frames *open up, and would like to work on
this to get started. Would it be fine if I try to open a pull request on
this issue?

Thanks!
Kunvar Thaman.