[mlpack] Regarding GSoC work

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Apr 15 09:19:41 EDT 2019

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 08:43:36AM +0530, Aman Pandey wrote:
> I have submitted a proposal under the email Id aman0902pandey at gmail.com
> with title "GSOC2019 Proposal". I added the tasks which I found
> achievable and of a great use for the R&D activities related to use of
> mlpack. Where the library will turn to be a great use for researchers.
>
> However, I would love to add few more algorithms from various domains
> into the mlpack bundle. I couldn't add everything while writing the
> proposal though.
>
> Hope, it's clear and explainable for my late participation.
>
> Right now I've already started working on adding a loss function and
> open a PR soon once it's confirmed from the organisers' side.
>
> Looking forward to working with the community for GSoC 2019. :)

Hi Aman,

No worries, it's not a problem to submit a proposal at the deadline, and
we consider every one that's submitted.  We'll take a look at your
proposal and get in touch if we have any questions.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "Excuse me.  I don't mean to impose, but I am the
ryan at ratml.org | Ocean."  - Bobby