[mlpack] A Friendly Hello + Contribution Idea

Patrick Cando pcando02 at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 14:51:13 EDT 2019

Hey Ryan,

Don't worry about the response, appreciate you're busy. Hope you've been
keeping well.

Definitely the latter; I think I just wanted to know if a particular topic
was "taken" already; so I'm not doubling up on someone else's efforts. I
won't hold you to weekly morning coffee sessions, promise.

I agree on the simulations; I'll definitely be working on something like
that; but yes, I'll be working independently.

If you and Marcus are happy with me poking around, I'll go ahead and start
getting my hands dirty.

Hopefully catch you all tomorrow.

Cheers,
Patrick