[mlpack] Apply for Google Summer of Code 2019

Pan Yang yp2016stud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:48:38 EDT 2019

Dear Sir/madam

I'm pan yang, I'm applying for google summer of code 2019. I'm interested
in the idea “string processing utilities”. Can I get more information about
that? Below is a brief introduction about me.

I'm a master degree candidate of Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese
Academy of Sciences. I major in computer science. I have qualified c++ and
Machine Learning knowledge.

I'm used to be an research intern at Microsoft Research Asia. So that I
have a good teamwork experience even though I am a student now.

Best wish,

Pan Yang