[mlpack] Fwd: Invitation to participate in Open Source hackathon

Manish Kumar manish887kr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:34:44 EST 2018

Hi,

I am forwarding this mail on behalf of Cyber Labs (official coding and
cyber club of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad). Cyber Labs want to conduct a month-wide
open-source hackathon to spread the word of open-source among youngster and
requests mlpack to join as a participating organization for the same. I
request you to please consider their proposal.

Regards,
Manish Kumar