[mlpack] MLPack bindings

Kevin Avignon kevin.o.avignon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:17:54 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm a GSOC alumni and I've been looking into the available organizations
this year. I've been more interested by AI & ML lately.

In order to know more about this, I got into the AI Nanodegree (short 6
months program) given by Udacity. Here's a link:
https://www.udacity.com/course/artificial-intelligence-nanodegree--nd889

I took a look at one of the projects your organization is proposing for the
students. What I'd like to propose is a binding to C#. At my workplace, I'm
considered as the C# Gunslinger. I love working with .NET and I've been
loving working with it for the past 3 years. What I'm proposing is to be
given the chance to work on it. And to have potentially someone to help me
out from time to time if I have questions about using bindings for MLpack.

I won't be a GSOC student, I'm a full-time developer who's willing to work
on it so we can make the project available to new developers and I'd love
to get a crack at this thing.

Best regards,
--
Kevin Avignon (B.eng)