[mlpack] Regarding GsOC 2018

aditya dokhale aditya.dokhale.cse16 at itbhu.ac.in
Tue Feb 27 09:02:00 EST 2018

Hello,

I am Aditya Dokhale a sophomore from IIT(BHU) Varanasi, India. I got to
know about your organisation through GsOC website and I really liked your
organisation and would like to contribute in it.
I am well versed in C/C++ and python and i have also done a machine
learning course in my College.
I am interested in the project *" Alternatives to neighbourhood-based
collaborative filtering "*. So kindly guide me how should i proceed towards
it? What should i read about it ( I am currently reading the research paper
given on the ideas page). Also do I have to submit a PR too?

Hoping to get your reply soon.

Thanks,

Aditya Dokhale