[mlpack] GSoC 2018 - VAE project regarding

Ravi Raaja mailstoraviraaja at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 07:02:51 EST 2018

Hello all,
Myself RaviRaaja , computer science grad student from National Institute of
Technology, Karnataka, India. I'm interested to contribute to mlpack via
GSoC 2018 , this is my first attempt to GSoC so little excited. I'm
currently working on De-noising auto encoder for removal gaussian noise
from images using GANs and VAE. so i would like to be a part of Vae project
in mlpack. I'm going through code base of mlpack which very interesting and
very faster compared to sklearn and tf libraries. I request mentors to
suggest note over generative models, because i have a plan to include my
current project as a part of proposal.

--
*Regards,*

*RaviRaaja.[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raviraajal/]