[mlpack] Introduction to GSOC 2018 : Rohan Rajadhyax

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 19 17:03:57 EST 2018

Hello Rohan,

welcome and thanks for getting in touch.

The video is a really nice introduction, have to keep that in mind. An important
step for every project is to get familiar with the codebase (e.g. going through
the codebase and run tests), for the RBFN project it's a good idea to take a
closer look at the network code:
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/tree/master/src/mlpack/methods/ann and
corresponding tests:
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/tree/master/src/mlpack/tests. Let me know if I
should clarify anything and please don't hesitate to ask questions.