[mlpack] Introduction to GSOC 2018 : Rohan Rajadhyax

Rohan Rajadhyax rohanrajadhyax59 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 11:22:48 EST 2018

My name is Rohan Rajadhyax and I am a fourth year engineering
undergraduate student from Mumbai,India.I am interested in applying for
GSoC and contributing for MLpack library.
I have completed some courses on Python,alogrithms and neutral networks
from MIT ocw,NPTEL and I have a research experience in the field of machine
learning and image processing.I am currently working of analysis of
hyperspectral images using k means clustering.
I'm new to open source field and interested in exploring it.
I'm interested in working on RBFN for GSOC 2018.May I get some leads on
this topic.
After setting up the environment for the required and following the
instructions on the contributing to mlpack page.I started implementing
simple command line executable to understand the process.
Currently I'm reference to the following sites for further information.
Introduction to Radial Basis Function Networks
https://www.cc.gatech.edu›rbf-intro

https://youtu.be/KiVJkqac82Q

I'm interested in working on this idea for GSOC 2018.Kindly consider me for
the project.
Regards,
Rohan Rajadhyax