[mlpack] [GSoC'18] Reinforcement Learning

VAIBHAV GUPTA guptavaibhav18197 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:50:23 EST 2018

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the response.

What did you do at ZENODO?

As far as Zenodo is concerned, I was majorly involved in discussions
regarding the design (both UI and backend) of the Researchers's Profile
Project - to be rendered using a dedicated page. It involved proposing
various possible Database Schemas, UI Designs via mockups and proposed
various mechanism for message passing by juxtaposing their merits/demerits.
I also resolved some issues within the code-base.

Currently, I am going through the codebase of MLPACK to better understand
the code structure along with present algorithms & implementations. This
would help to gain some insights as to
What all algorithms can be added straightaway ? ,
Does the existing implementations have scope of improvement? (and similar
questions).

Thank you
Vaibhav