[mlpack] GSOC 2018

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 1 07:46:08 EST 2018

Hello Hrithik,

Thanks for getting in touch. Another good resource are the blog posts:
http://mlpack.org/gsocblog/KrisSinghPage.html. Also, the models listed on the
ideas page are suggestions so feel free to propose new ones or
improvements/additions.

If you search for general pointers mlpack.org/gsoc.html and
www.mlpack.org/involved.html should be helpful.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask here over the mailing
list or via IRC or Github.