[mlpack] GSOC 2018

HRITHIK PIYUSH f2014474 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Thu Feb 1 05:15:30 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm Hrithik Piyush, a student of Electronics & Instrumentation at Birla
Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. I have a keen interest in Deep
Learning and have done quite a few courses and projects on Convolutional,
Recurrent Neural Networks, Restricted Boltzmann Machines and Deep Belief
Networks.

I am interested in the Essential Deep Learning Modules project and
presently checking out the PRs of the project done in the previous year by
Kris Singh. Would like to contribute to mlpack on these lines, looking
forward for some pointers regarding the same.

Thank You,
Hrithik Piyush