[mlpack] MLPACK INSTALLATION

Aravinda Swamy aravindaswmy.047 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:38:48 EDT 2017

Hello Marcus,

Thanks for your detailed help. Very kind of you.
I am unable to get CMake (used the sudo apt -get command and yet still not
working) and it displayed a message that said "Package cmake is not
available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source". Any suggestions as what to do.

I joined the IRC before but my trial time has expired so I am asking for
help using  mails.
Sorry for causing much trouble.

Thank you
Aravind