[mlpack] Potential GSOC student interested in contributing to ML pack

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Nov 5 06:44:31 EST 2017

Hello Kumaranath,

a good place to start would be the website, which has some nice pointers for how
to get involved. Specifically you can take a look at this page:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html

and since you said you are interested in GSoC, this page could be useful
too:

http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

I hope this is helpful, let us know if we should clarify anything further.