[mlpack] mlpack Contribution

Ankit Aggarwal ankit.ankit.aggarwal at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:52:37 EDT 2017

Hi Ryan

I was going through the "Tree independent Dual tree Algorithm" paper(wrote
by you) which talks about the some of the algorithms.

Can you explain how does the tight upper bound of k-nearest neighbor work
intuitively?

"The basic problem is: given a set of points and integer k, choose k points
that minimize the maximum distance between a point in the set and its
nearest neighbor in the set"

How are you thinking to extend it to Dual tree algorithms?

Ankit Aggarwal