[mlpack] Fwd: Reg Issue #1152 : Add tests for command-line and Python bindings

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Fri Dec 8 20:41:15 EST 2017

On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 01:02:10PM +0530, Kumaranath Fernando wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > What happens if you just run with the options '-t PCAMainTest'?  That's
> > how I usually run the tests.
>

> I'm in the process of learning c++ and this library, could you please point
> me to a suitable documentation on running these tests, please?.I could not
> locate one. Should I run
>  '-t PCAMainTest' as a command line argument. ?

Yes, specify -t PCAMainTest as command line arguments when you run the
test.

This is part of the Boost Unit Test Framework, so you can refer to their
documentation:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_63_0/libs/test/doc/html/boost_test/runtime_config/summary.html

Hopefully this can help you out.  If I can clarify anything further, let
me know.

--
Ryan Curtin    | "He's a peculiar man.  You could even say that he
ryan at ratml.org | has principles."  - Carson Wells