[mlpack] Fwd: Reg Issue #1152 : Add tests for command-line and Python bindings

Kumaranath Fernando kumaranathfernando at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 02:32:10 EST 2017

Hi!

What happens if you just run with the options '-t PCAMainTest'?  That's
> how I usually run the tests.

I'm in the process of learning c++ and this library, could you please point
me to a suitable documentation on running these tests, please?.I could not
locate one. Should I run
 '-t PCAMainTest' as a command line argument. ?

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando