[mlpack] mlpack 2.2.5 released

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Sat Aug 26 00:05:17 EDT 2017

Hello there,

Today I tagged mlpack-2.2.5 and released it.  You can download it here:

  http://www.mlpack.org/files/mlpack-2.2.5.tar.gz

Just like the last release, it's a simple bugfix release.  Here's the
(short) changelog:

  * Compilation fix for some systems (#1082).

  * Fix PARAM_INT_OUT() (#1100).

The doxygen also no longer prints private members, which should make it
easier to read.

  http://mlpack.org/docs/mlpack-2.2.5/doxygen/

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed and to our excellent GSoC
students for participating!  Many PRs have been merged over the summer,
and will make it into the 3.0.0 release (which I promise will happen
someday).

If you have any issues, as always, feel free to open an issue on Github,
or use the #mlpack IRC channel on freenode to have a discussion.

--
Ryan Curtin    | "We need some time for some things to happen!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Bells