[mlpack] help

Ramnath Kumar ramnathkumar1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 02:21:14 EDT 2017

Hi,I have just recently started learning about mlpack. This is my first experience with open-sourced organizations so i do not know much on how this system works. I tried the below command on the terminal:$ mlpack_logistic_regression -t dataset.csv -vbut it gives an error that the cannot open shared object file.  I have installed mlpack and built it as instructed in your docs: mlpack: a scalable c++ machine learning library

|   |
mlpack: a scalable c++ machine learning library
 mlpack: a scalable c++ machine learning library  |  |

I wrote the above command on the terminal when i had changed to the bin directory.I would also like to know if the directory from which i run the command matters.Thanks in Advance,Ramnath