[mlpack] GSoC 2016 mlpack project

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Mar 22 16:57:34 EDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:08:23PM +0800, 宋伟康 wrote:
> Hi all,
> My name is Weikang Song, a 3rd year graduate student of Peking University,
> China.
>
> I read the idea list, and I am very interested in the project "We need to
> go deeper - GoogLeNet". I have shared my proposal  " We need to go deeper -
> GoogLeNet" draft on GSoC website. Please check if mentors can see it. Also,
> I would like to get some suggestions on my proposal!

Hi Weikang,

We'll take a look if we have a chance and ask for any questions or
clarifications if necessary.  Have you taken a look at the proposal
guide?  That might be helpful:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Application-Guide

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "And do not attempt to grow a brain!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Sgt. Howard Payne