[mlpack] Interested in contributing to mlpack

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 19 07:08:05 EDT 2016

Hello Abhinav,

your background is definitely suited for the project. Also, we encourage
everyone who wishes to apply for this project, try to compile the source code
and explore the source code, especially the neural network code.

I guess it would also be helpful to take a look at some of the mailing list
discussions: https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/

Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Thanks
Marcus