[mlpack] Interested in contributing to mlpack

Abhinav Gupta abhinavgupta440 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:04:58 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
   This is Abhinav Gupta from Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras
Hindu University, India. I'm interested in contributing to mlpack's code
through GSOC 2016.

I have a sound development background.

- Interned at Amazon in summers 2015
- Built a social graph on Neo4j for my college.
- Made a cloud based intelligent mass mailing platform
- Qualified for ACM regionals
- Worked on NLP ( wrote rules for English to Hindi text translation).

No projects in machine learning yet as I just started a  month back, but I
do have a good experience of coding in C++. I'm sure I'll catch up pretty
quick. I'm willing to work full time on the project.

I would love to contribute to the project "Essential Deep Learning Modules"
if no one is working on it currently.
Please let me know if it's feasible.

Thanks,
Abhinav