[mlpack] GSOC 16 proposal

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 19 07:02:57 EDT 2016

Hello Sagnik,

thanks for getting in touch and welcome!

please take a look at http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html page. Also to learn
more about each of the projects than what has been listed on the Ideas page,
take a look at the mailing list archives:

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/

Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Thanks
Marcus