[mlpack] Neuro Evolution and Fast k- Centre Algorithms

Anubha Maneshwar anubhamane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:22:02 EDT 2016

Hello! This is Anubha Maneshwar, Computer Engineering Student in Nagpur
University,India (3rd year).
I am keenly interested in working with your organization. I am women in
tech and It's my 1st year for GSOC.

While going through your list of ideas, I found two projects for which I
really want to contribute- The 'Neuro Evolution Algorithm' and 'Fast
k-centres Algorithm and Implementation. I really liked these two ideas and
I am eager to add my ideas to the project for making it better. The reason
why I am so desperate for contributing is that I love working with
Algorithms and I am really fond of 'Data Analysis and Algorithms' subject.

A brief introduction of mine: I'm part of  MOZILLA student ambassador
program. I'm going to attend 'Google's International Women's day Summit' on
19th of March @GOOGLE HYDERABAD . I am working with  different
organizations and also writing contents. As my mini project in college this
year I have developed an App for helping Engineering Students. I am
comfortable in working with Java, C/C++, Php, HTML5, CSS3,JavaScript,JQuery
and Android Studio. I love taking risks and learning new things plus I am
hardworking student.

I want to know if I should submit a proposal first to your mailing list so
that we can discuss on my ideas further or should I submit my proposal
directly on the GSOC website? Please Help!
Thanks.
Regards.
Anubha Maneshwar