[mlpack] GSoC 2016 Project: Neuroevolution algorithms

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 13 10:48:35 EDT 2016

Hello Christie,

> What will be your advise on implementing NEAT as the starter for the GSOC program?

I guess a good start would be to spend some time thinking about the API of the
proposed code and make sure that it fits in with the rest of the mlpack
codebase. I'm happy to look at a proposed API and give some comments. You could
take a look at the CF/AMF project strcuture, maybe we could use a similair
strucute. Once we figured out how the API should look like we can go from there.

I hope this is helpful, let me know if I can clarify anything.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Marcus