[mlpack] GSoC 2016 Project: Neuroevolution algorithms

Christie Jacob christeejacobs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:31:15 EST 2016

Hello marcus ,

I'm a third year engineering student at TocH Institute of Science and
Technology. I'm really excited to apply for gsoc this year and i'm very
much intrested in neuroevolution. I'm thinking of  implementing NEAT as a
starter using mlpack . I'm also having a mini project this year at college
, so i'm thinking of implementing other algorithms too using mlpack as a
part of the mini project.I've successfully build and installed mlpack and
the emulator module(and communicated with the emulator). What will be your
advise on implementing NEAT as the starter for the GSOC program?

Thankyou
Christie J P

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/christie-jacob-248603103?trk=hp-identity-name