[mlpack] GSoC 2016 Project: Neuroevolution algorithms

Nakul Gulati nakgulati at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:36:55 EST 2016

Hey Marcus,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am going through the literature and
would prepare a first draft of the proposal after which I would have better
understanding of which algorithm to start with CNE or NEAT.

You rightly pointed out that writing test cases might take longer, so I
would spend some understanding about testing evolutionary algorithms and
mlpack is doing thing.

I would go through the floss manual so I can write a good proposal, things
seem to have changed a bit from last year.

Regards,
Nakul Gulati
Website <https://nakulgulati.com/> || LinkedIn
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/nakulgulati> || GitHub