[mlpack] [GSOC 2016] Contribute for MLPack

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 4 08:12:19 EST 2016

Hello Parijat,

the project face verification using unbiased learning sounds interesting, I
worked on a similar project some time ago.

Anyway, there's been some talk about this project in other threads on the
mailing list. Here is a link (be sure to take a look at the replies):

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2016-March/000790.html

If you have other questions, feel free to ask. Hopefully the link I
gave will answer most of them.