[mlpack] [GSOC 2016] Contribute for MLPack

Parijat Dewangan parijat10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:12:31 EST 2016

Hello,

I am Parijat Dewangan, a 3rd year undergraduate of IIIT Hyderabad.

I have always found ML very interesting. I have studied and coded many
approaches of classification like KNN, PCA, LDA and many more. One of many
major project include face verification using unbiased learning.

I have installed mlpack and going through the tutorials. I'll update you
soon about any progress.

I have a very strong understanding of the fundamental concepts of data
structures and algorithms. As I take part in competitive programming
regularly, I have knowledge about various trees and its implementation.

My skills are C, C++, Python.

I am interested in the project 'Implement tree types'. Can someone please
guide me through the project ?

Thank you

Parijat Dewangan
BTech & MS in ECE