[mlpack] mlpack 2.0.2 released

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Jun 20 16:16:55 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 04:14:54PM -0400, Ryan Curtin wrote:
> If you have any problems or would like to contribute your own code, feel
> free to get in touch on Github at https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack or on
> IRC in #lugatgt on freenode.

Oops, I wrote the wrong channel again, because I copy-pasted this bit
from the last release announcement (where I also had to send a
correction email saying the exact same thing as this one).  The correct
channel is #mlpack.  You can ask questions about mlpack in #lugatgt but
people there are likely to be confused... :)

I wonder if I will make this same error again for the next release!

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Vincent