[mlpack] cpp program using mlpack/core.hpp not getting compiled

Giampaolo Bellini iw2lsi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:35:27 EST 2016

Hello Ryan

  when I compile mlpack from source, I link my app to libmlpack.a, while
the MSYS2 is providing libmlpack.dll so I'm linking dynamically in this
case...

On both I've got the same linking error... I can't use MSVC version from
VespucciProject either because it's in 64bit (and my app is still 32bit)
and because I'm using gcc/mingw...

BTW: compiling from sources report 2 issues about using isinf() and isnan()
instead of std::isinf() and std::isnan()

     thanks a lot

            Giampaolo