[mlpack] cpp program using mlpack/core.hpp not getting compiled

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Feb 22 14:17:20 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 08:02:08PM +0100, Giampaolo Bellini wrote:
> Hello Nikhil,
>
>    how do you solve the linking issue ? I'm having the same problem here
> but there was no way to link...
>
>    BTW, I'm using MSYS2 with g++.exe (Rev1, Built by MSYS2 project) 5.3.0

Hi Giampaolo,

I saw your other email but hadn't had a chance to look closely.

Is your program "myAPP" linking against libmlpack.lib (or libmlpack.dll
or whatever it is called on Windows)?  I am not sure how to extract
exactly what libraries are being linked against.

You might also take a look at this excellent precompiled version of
mlpack 2.0.0 for Windows that Daniel Foose from the Vespucci project
made:

https://github.com/VespucciProject/MLPACK_for_MSVC/releases

Maybe if you switch to that, it will help your problem?

--
Ryan Curtin    | "And tell the engineers to wipe that stupid smile
ryan at ratml.org | off his face this time."  - Lou