[mlpack] Guidance for the GSOC for Deep learning modules and tree traversers

Nikhil Yadala nikhil.yadala at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:40:41 EST 2016

Hi,

            I am nikhil yadala, pursuing 2nd year of my Btech at dept of
CSE at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati( IIT Guwahati). I am very
much interested in machine learning particularly in computational biology.
Currently i am doing research in Gene profiling using deep learning methods.

           I am interested in two of the projects that are floated as
potential ones for the GSOC,2016
           1)Improvement of Tree traversers
           2)Essential Deep Learning Modules
 I have enough expertise in C,C++,python,Currently iam developing a PYTHON
TO C++ TRNSLATOR In c++.
I would be glad if any one over there would guide me as to get enough
knowledge to get going with these projects. I have already built mlpack
over my ubuntu and started to understand the code.

Thanks,
NIkhil yadala