[mlpack] Regarding Implementing Tree Types

Siddharth Agrawal siddharthcore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:47:23 EST 2015

Hello all,
Myself Siddharth. I was trying to implement octree to mlpack library. I
wrote the code for octree in C++ as I was asked by Ryan to do this. I
understood the documentation of other trees implemented except at some
places. Can anyone clear my doubts and also help me in refactoring my code
according to the dual-tree algorithms of mlpack. As this was my 1st
implementation to mlpack library, so I faced a little bit difficulty. But
once I complete this I can implement other trees easily.
Please anyone there help me.

Regards,
Siddharth Agrawal.