[mlpack] Getting Introduced to the Community

PRAKHAR AGARWAL f2012277 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sat Feb 28 12:44:09 EST 2015

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the resources!
I really enjoyed reading about Bidirectional Neural networks and Dropout.
I would like to start by trying to implement Dropout for mlpack and get
back with issues as and when required.
So I would request you to add some simple tasks which might be helpful for
me to get familiar with the internal neural network architecture for mlpack
?

Thanks,

Prakhar