[mlpack] Ideas for Google Summer of Code 2015

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Feb 10 13:27:50 EST 2015

Hello there,

Organization applications are open for Google Summer of Code 2015 now
(until the 20th), and so I wanted to post an announcement that we will
be applying, and poll for interest from mentors and also poll for
project ideas.  We can add the ideas to the Ideas Page on github:

http://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas

So anyway, if you are interested in mentoring or if you have an idea you
think would be good for a Summer of Code student, please, speak up! :)

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Dr. Weir