[mlpack] [help] run mlpack_test 626 warns and errors

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 23 11:22:08 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 01:31:21AM +0800, 郭敏 wrote:
> hi, I compiled and installed mlpack 1.10 in ubuntu 12.04.
>  when running mlpack_test which has 403 test cases. but there are 626 warns and errors.
>  then what should I do?
>
> ps: attachment is the log

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  Can you send me more information about
your system so that I can try and reproduce these errors?  Attaching the
CMakeCache.txt file generated by CMake and also the output of CMake
should be helpful to that end.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "None of your mailman friends can hear you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Alpha