[mlpack] 回复: [help] run mlpack_test 626 warns and errors

郭敏 253480318 at qq.com
Thu Sep 25 09:18:03 EDT 2014

Hi

The files what you want are attached at this mail.
I have tried all the test suites again one by one,
and find that all errors and most warning occured in three test suites-- CosineTreeTest‍, LARSTest‍,RegularizedSVDTest‍. The log (rst.log) about this 3 test suites is also attached there.

Hope these files be helpful.

best regards