[mlpack] Projects to contribute to in mlpack for GSOC 2015

Jaskaran Singh jaskaranvirdi1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:03:43 EST 2014

Hi

I am Jaskaran. I'm a final year undergraduate in Computer Science from
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Ropar.I am a machine learning
enthusiast and have done courses in artificial intelligence and machine
learning at college.I would like to use skills gained from those courses to
contribute to mlpack.

I mainly code in C++.After going through the projects list on the mlpack
page, I found the AdaBoost project interesting as I've already implemented
it as a coding assignment.Apart from that could anybody advise me on what
projects I could participate in for GSOC15 and some pointers on where
should I start from?

Cheers
Jaskaran Singh Virdi
Final Year Undergrad Computer Science