[mlpack] Google Summer of Code 2014

Smriti Gambhir smritigambhir92 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 07:38:19 EST 2014

Hey
My name is Smriti. I am from India. My interests include Machine
Learning,Big Data and it's applications in Bioinformatics and Recommender
systems. I am currently working on Machine Learning in Bioinformatics in
order to predict different types of peptide sequences.
I am keen to contribute to the project "Collaborative filtering package
improvements" because it matches my interests. I also have a decent
knowledge of C++.  Interested mentors and fellow students please do reply
if you are interested too or already working on something. Hoping to know
you guys better and learn something new! :)
Regards
--
Smriti Gambhir
Department of Computer Science