[mlpack] Windows binary and building system

Qiang Kou kellyhavel1989 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 19:08:24 EST 2014

Hi, all,

Right now I am using MLPACK in a project I have to guarantee it can run
well on Windows.

As many people know, building MLPACK on Windows is not as easy as on Linux.

You can download all the executable files from [1]. They are built on a
Windows server using MinGW and should run well on a 64-bit Windows without
any developing environment. The building server is set up using an AWS free
tier machine. You can access it by 54.86.236.238, and the password
is YMc$2A5&Gp.

I want to know how many people really need to build MLPACK on Windows.

If there is a real need, maybe we can change this server into an automated
building system.

Best,

KK

Indiana University