[mlpack] GSoC 2013 Report - July 8, 2013

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 15 06:46:00 EDT 2013

Hello to everyone.

As a part of Google Summer of Code 2013, I'm working on automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods. It has been one month since I started working, and I would like to share with the community of the work I've been doing on the last week.

The last week, I've continued the writing of the benchmark scripts for the competing libraries. Additionally, I've integrated the benchmark scripts in the main benchmark start script. With the result that, we can begin to compare the different methods. The results are quite interesting.

If anyone is interested in detail what I'm doing, do take a look at the notes available here[1].

See you next week!

Cheers,

Marcus

[1] http://www.mlpack.org/trac/wiki/AutomaticBenchmark