[mlpack] Help required on building project proposal for automatic bindings

rohith p p.rohith.007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:58:36 EDT 2013

Hi Ryan ,

     I have been going through the daily digest and interests of different
people. I am a newbie here. I started with looking into Matlab bindings and
after looking at your suggestion of automatic bindings, I believe that
Automatic bindings is also possible within the given time frame.

     I am looking forward for your help in building a project plan with
clear understanding of deliverable. Hope to hear soon from you....

Thanks and regards,
Rohith P
+91-9845260588