[mlpack] Google summer of code 2013

Марат Байдасов mrisatranel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 15:22:19 EDT 2013

Hi
I'm interested in your "Profiling for further optimization" Google Summer
of Code - 2013 project and I'd like to ask some questions to be clarified.

1. First of all, could you please tell me which particular programs from
mlpack should be run with profiling information?
2. Could I read anything specific in order to understand how the profiling
information is used for the speedup?
3. Is it possible to compile mlpack using the profile information from
several datasets?
4. Have you got any standard datasets to download and play with?

Thanks for your answers.

Kind regards
Marat Baydasov