The latest release of mlpack is version 2.1.1, released on December 22nd, 2016.
If you are a Linux or BSD user, mlpack is probably available through your distribution's package manager. mlpack is packaged for at least Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Arch Linux.
- stable source: mlpack-2.1.1.tar.gz (dec. 22nd, 2016)
- development source: master.zip (from Github)
- history / changelog
Older releases of mlpack are listed below. Note that versions older than 1.0.12 are licensed under the LGPL3, while 1.0.12 and newer are licensed under the BSD license.
- mlpack-2.1.0.tar.gz (dec. 22nd, 2016)
- mlpack-2.0.3.tar.gz (oct. 31st, 2016)
- mlpack-2.0.2.tar.gz (jun. 20th, 2016)
- mlpack-2.0.1.tar.gz (feb. 4th, 2016)
- mlpack-2.0.0.tar.gz (dec. 24th, 2015)
- mlpack-1.0.12.tar.gz (jan. 5th, 2015)
- mlpack-1.0.11.tar.gz (dec. 11th, 2014)
- mlpack-1.0.10.tar.gz (aug. 29th, 2014)
- mlpack-1.0.9.tar.gz (jul. 28th, 2014)
- mlpack-1.0.8.tar.gz (jan. 6th, 2014)
- mlpack-1.0.7.tar.gz (oct. 4th, 2013)
- mlpack-1.0.6.tar.gz (jun. 13th, 2013)
- mlpack-1.0.5.tar.gz (may 1st, 2013)
- mlpack-1.0.4.tar.gz (feb. 8th, 2013)
- mlpack-1.0.3.tar.gz (sep. 16th, 2012)
- mlpack-1.0.2.tar.gz (aug. 15th, 2012)
- mlpack-1.0.1.tar.gz (mar. 3rd, 2012)
- mlpack-1.0.0.tar.gz (dec. 17th, 2011)