[mlpack] XgBoost Implementation in mlpack

Niket kumar Dheeryan niketkumardheeryan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:44:05 EDT 2022

Greeting of the day,
I am Niket Kumar Dheeryan, currently pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science
from Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering (IP University ) New
Delhi, India.

I have strong knowledge of* Machine learning and C++* and working in the
Data Science field for 2 years. *I have attended many machine learning
Hackathons as well and got good ranks in all hackathons. *
*I am really want to contribute to MLPack
(XgBoost Implementation in mlpack ). Could you please allow me to
contribute to this idea?*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Niket Kumar Dheeryan*